Friday, February 24, 2006

Episode 34: Hyperactive Static

OFFLINE
Downloads are just climbing like you wouldn't believe. Thanks everyone for putting in the time to download and listen.
Last week I played the wrong Books on Tape track and replayed one from a few weeks ago. I thought I had already played it, but I thought I had did my search through the playlists. Thanks for those of you that let me know. It won't happen again.
"Cold Hard Times" by Lee Hazelwood from Cowboy in Sweden
"Late Nineties Bedroom Rock for the Missionaries" by Broken Social Scene from You Forgot It in People
"Bonus Beats II" by Blockhead from Sandbox Automatic Bonus Disc
"Beaks" by Super Numeri from Great Aviaries
"Breathing Underwater" by Purple Confusion from The Sound of Atom Splitting
"Sound Mirrors" by Coldcut from Sound Mirrors
"Electric Life" by Psychic Ills from Dins
An Untitled track from Bubble Pulse by John Wiese
"Aileron" by Stendec from A Study of And
"Pantograph Up" by Chessie from Overnight
"Seremonia" by Apparat Organ Quartet from their self-titled CD
"Sherbert Head" by Boards of Canada from Campfire Headphase
"Celestial Highway II" by Skullflower from Exquisite Fucking Boredom
Thank you for listening and don't forget the Frappr Map or the listener comment line at 206.339.EVIL (3845)