Saturday, February 18, 2006

Episode 33: Virtual AM

OFFLINE
This whole show was programed after midnight over a couple of evenings. It is a real amorphous mass of noise.
Looking at the Frappr Map I realize I have a more international show than I have ever thought. Thanks for taking the time to listen.
"Think Again" by Innerstance Beatbox from Your Eyes are Like UFOs my darling
"Almost Waiting" by Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffitti from House Arrest
"Reflections on Native Yard 52" by Earthmonkey from the Beta Lactam complilation Death's Last Life's Breath
"I Fall so Far and I Fall So Hi" by The Timeout Drawer from Nowonmai
"Never Lose Never Really" by Belong from October Language
"Killing Machine" by Books on Tape from Dinosaur Dinosaur
"Septic Skank" by Stromba from Tales from the Sitting Room
"Cracked LCD" by Ladytron from Light and Magic
"Harvesting Sod" by Hyatari from The Light Carriers
An untitled track by Psychic Ills from Dins
"No Greater Gravity" by Ignatz from their Self-titled CD
"Taxim" by Phillip Jeck and Janek Schaefer from Songs for Europe
"Electric Love Machine" by Acid Mothers Temple & The Melting Paraiso U.F.O. from Univers Zen Ou de Zero a Zero
Don't forget the comment line at 206-339-EVIL(3845). I would like to thank Greg (formerly of Celbrity Vinyl Heaven) for his kind words. CVH was one of the shows that inspired me about the potential of the medium