Friday, June 2, 2006

Episode 48: No one kicks it old school like the former Soviet Bloc.

OFFLINE
Hopefully I have my atrocious sound issues worked out this week. Last week sounded like frogs croaking while locked in a big plate reverb.
"Vietcaterpillar" by Black Moth Super Rainbow from Start a People
"Lufthan" by Magyar Posse from We Will Carry You Over The Mountains
"Conventicle" by Nostalgia 77 from Songs for My Funeral
"Long Afternoon" by I'm Not a Gun from We Think as Instruments
"Lemon Tree," a remix of Herb Alpert by Thievery Corporation from Versions
"Off the Joint" by Malcom Kipe from Lit
"Catstep (Solvent mix)" by Kid606 from Kid606 and Friends Vol. 1
"Widow's Weed" by Espers from II
"Szlomo Lejb Z £êcznej" by Pink Freud from Zawijasy
"Contessa" by Paik from Monster of the Absolute
"Lapsivesi" by Avarus from Vesikansi
"Pearls for Swine" by the Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble from their self titled CD
"Fridayearly (Brainpower Mix) by White Rainbow from White Rainbow Box Set
There are a couple of important milestones over the next couple of weeks. Next week's show will mark the one year anniversary of the SRH. Then the next week is show #50. I am looking for any shoutouts and big-ups from listeners. Please send me a clip or call the listener comment line (206.339.3845) and I will play it over the next couple of weeks.