Friday, May 26, 2006

Episode 47: Pagan Flava and Satanic Bling

OFFLINE
I began my sabbatical this week, so much of the last two weeks has been a chaotic and hectic mess. But I love this show. A big chaotic and hectic mess would describe this week's (every week's?) show.
"Tree Shadows" by Pillow from Flowing Season
"Symbol of Symmetry" by Lansing-Dreiden from The Dividing Island
"Sister Marblegazer" by Nurse With Wound and Earthmonkey from Hanu @ Basecloud
"Get a Fuckin Haircut" by Working for a Nuclear Free City (Check out their MySpace)
"Voluptuous Ruptures in the Hypnagogic Placenta" by Vas Deferens Organization from the Beta-Lactam Sampler Lactamase
"Solo Buttons for Joe Meek" by Matmos from The Rose Has Teeth In The Mouth Of The Beast
"To Further Confines" by Shora from the CD Switching Rethorics, a split CD with Merzbow
"Skyliner" by Boards of Canada from Trans Canada Highway
"Lost High" by Booka Shade from Movements
"Nice Last" by Jel from Soft Money
"1st In Space" by Adventure Time from Dublab Presents: In the Loop 3
"Pangea" by the Chicago Underground Duo from In Praise of Shadows
This week I pimp out the Vegas Vic Tiki Lounge (link removed, malware) Podcast, for the Martin Denny lovers out there.
Somebody and I guess it was one of my Brit listeners (have you put a pin in the Frappr Map?) sent me some MP3s and the Working for a Nuclear Free City track was one of them I really liked. I went to their MySpace and they have several strong tracks there that I know some of you would really dig.