Sunday, July 24, 2005

Episode 7, Sonic Immersion

OFFLINE
This week we drown ourselves in sound. I love programming for the iPod, because I know a majority of listeners will be: a. listening with ear plugs and/or b. be listening while moving. This lets me program with the assumption that even the subtle portions of the music will be heard. I also get to program music for you to move from environment to environment; I try to soundtrack the Journey.
"Chaostrophy" by Coil from Love's Secret Domain
"Some Velvet Morning" by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood from Fairy Tales and Fantasies
"Gradation D'Humour" by Fetischpark from In Memoriam Gilles Deleuze
"Riviere" by Abstrakt Keal Agram from Bad Thriller
"Harmony" by Greater Than One from Index
"The Queen is Dead" by the Ukranians from Pizni is the Smiths
"Joy" by Four Tet from Everything Ecstatic
"Barbarella" by Bob Crewe and Charles Fox from the Barbarella OST
"Rivers of Sand" by Finnesz from Venice
"Hym" by Isis, remixed by Thomas Koner, from Oceanic Remixes
"Automotivation" by Cabaret Voltaire from Gasoline in Your Eye
Thanks for listening. Downloads have really shot up over the past couple of weeks, but few comments here and no emails. Drop me an email and let me know what you think.