Friday, April 14, 2006

Episode 41: Spartacus....after the show

OFFLINE
I added a fourth segment of me in today's show for me to talk and plug other shows etc. I am going to do this pretty raw, so you should get a lot of me stammering and starting the same sentence over. This week I plug Miss Peter's Music Nerve and its spinoff cast Experiments in Sound. Highly recommended.
"Mr. Politician" by Malcolm Kipe from Breakspiricy Theories
"Live in Napoli" by the Psychic Paramount from Gamelan into the Mink Supernatural
"Everest" from Ratatat's self-titled CD.
"Accelerations" by Mahogany from Memory Column: Song Cycle Number 2
"Don't You Remember" by Wax Tailor from Tales of the Forgotten MElodies
"Germany" by White Rainbow from Zome
"If I'm a Selt, You're a Sunt" by Acid Casuals from Omni
"The Barn" by Caribou from Mariono Audio
"Extra" by To Rococo Rot from Veiculo
"Sweech" by Octex from Variations
"Crying in Your Face" by AFX from Chosen Lords
"Dragon of the Deep Part I" from the self titled Mammatus CD
Thank you for listening. I have a space on the show to play listener comments now, so don't forget the comment line at 206.339.EVIL(3845).
Also, Kelly from St. Louis sent me an email, so he has a DVD archive of the first 40 episodes of the Spartacus Roosevelt Hour on the way to him this weekend.